Many IT service providers work on the basis of “break/fix”. They wait until something breaks down, then fix it. Then they make money charging you to fix the problem: an amount you have no control of. We think that’s bad for you as the client and frankly a bad way for us to do business.
Our aim is different – we aim to prevent your IT from breaking down in the first place. Preventable problems are prevented. Our managed IT services keep all your in-office and remote systems running beautifully and consistently. We monitor your systems every hour of every day, so we find issues, fix problems, implement updates and perform repairs before you even know you have a problem.
We’ve developed the infrastructure, systems and processes to provide 24 hour support all year round, using telephone and Internet. We won’t get in your way at your office if we don’t need to.
You get fast onsite support should it be necessary because we’re based in Toronto. Our customer base is spread across the GTA and we have staff and equipment ready to roll if something does happen that can’t be dealt with remotely.
Typically, our hardware and software support includes:
- 24/7 PC health monitoring – if there is a problem we get an alert (for example a virus, a hard drive failure etc.) so we can deal with the issue.
- Automatic remediation of problems detected during monitoring if possible.
- Technician notification and handling of problems not automatically resolved.
- Scheduled server and workstation maintenance to maximize equipment performance.
- Patch Management: We make sure your Microsoft Windows and Office patches are applied in a timely manner to keep you running smoothly and securely
- Update and monitoring of Antivirus Software.
- Software to help protect from the Ransom Virus and malicious software attacks.
- Products to block dangerous sites if needed.